Opportunities at Our Hospitals
The Woods Group of veterinary hospitals is an independently owned and operated small animal group on the east-central coast of Florida. We practice excellent medicine and are committed to client education and preventative care for pets. Our goal is to be a positive force that not only supports our staff but enriches the community as a whole.
New Smyrna Beach Animal Medical Center, one of four Alliance Animal Health group’s hospital locations, is a bustling, recently renovated practice with a supportive environment and staff members who love their jobs. We have great clients who appreciate us and the work we do, and our DVM colleagues are helpful, caring and encouraging. We are active in our community, and we balance work and family to make the most of the relaxing Florida lifestyle in our beautiful coastal location.
When it comes to hiring team members, we are looking for people who:
- set the bar when it comes to compassionate, comprehensive care for pets
- can help support the bond families have with their pets
- are efficient, reliable, and hard-working problem solvers
- maintain a positive attitude and are passionate about good customer service
Sound like a fit for you as a veterinary professional? Then we’d love to talk to you about the following openings:
Associate GP DVM (NSBAMC, WAC & VWAC)
Welcoming a DVM Who Loves Sun, Sand, and Beautiful Sunrises
DVMs Wanted for Exceptional Practices in Florida!
- Fabulous compensation and benefits!
- Relocation costs paid!
- No weekends or on call!
- Sun, sand and fun just minutes away!
We expect that as a veterinary professional you understand the requirements of seeing and treating patients and valuing client relationships. Our ideal candidate believes in the human-animal bond and is:
- Experienced (3+ years)
- Confident working solo
- A kind team player willing to teach others
- Good at communicating with team members and clients
- Ready to enjoy the sunny beaches of Florida!
We Offer Great Benefits!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Vacation, holidays and Paid Time Off
- Great hours, no weekends or on call
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- CE stipend
- Generous personal pet discount
- Lab coat allowance
Ready to Apply?
If you’re looking for a solid future in a practice with exceptional, friendly staff, we’d love to hear from you! Email your resume to Rebekah Arnold, email@example.com.